PANZA OkinawaAdd to My List
Adventure experience for all! Japan’s only zip line over the ocean
Starting the MegaZIP
View above the MegaZIP
View above the Starting Deck
View above the Goal Deck
There are two activities you can enjoy at PANZA Okinawa: MegaZIP and GoFALL. With the "MegaZIP", you can glide over the sea for 250 meters using a special apparatus. "GoFALL" is a new way of freefall where you dive from a deck 13 meters above the ground. You can experience an adventure while taking some spectacular views of Okinawa.
- 〒904-0494 Sheraton Okinawa Sunmarina Resort 66-1, Fuchaku
- Closed day
- No holidays（The service may be suspended or cancelled due to wind or weather conditions.）
- View website
- [Airport Limousine Bus: Sunmarina hotel]
Approximately 60 minutes from Naha Airport
Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes from Naha Airport
Get off at Ishikawa Interchange via Okinawa Expressway
* MAP CODE 206 127 769*38
[Local bus: In front of Sunmarina Hotel]
Please use No. 120 "Nago West Airport Line".
- Vehicle parking
- 200 vehicles （Fee required)
- Cost / Visit fee
- [Sheraton Okinawa Sunmarina Resort guests]
Zipline 1,320 yen Go-Fall 880 yen Both 1,650 yen
Zipline 2,200 yen Go-Fall 1,100 yen Both 2,750 yen
*All prices are including tax
Please contact us in before coming for a visit
- Business Hour
- 9:00-17:00(Entry closes)※Subject to change depending on the season.
- Performance time
- Please enquire.
- Consultation required
- Caution for application
- Contact us to use this facility for a group or organization.
There are restrictions on usage.
The weight limit is 25 kg (the lower limit may be raised to 40kg or more depending on circumstances) or more to 130 kg or less.
Please check the website for details.
- Credit Card
- All Credit cards are accepted
- Foreign language Brochure
- Foreign language pamphlet available (English)
- We contribute to people's growth by providing safe, quality and adventure-based learning.
- Panphlet and documents
- Watch video