Okinawa MICE Navi (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) shall obtain the minimum necessary personal information within the scope of the purposes provided in the following.
The personal information on this site means the information to identify a specific person by referring to the information or other information.
Here it refers to the following information such as the e-mail address, user name, name of organization or group obtained through inquiry mails.
- 1.Scope of Application
- 2.Use of personal information
- The personal information of users shall be obtained for the following purposes and used.
- 1) Sending materials published by OCVB such as newsletters, mail magazines and etc.
- 2)Business matching among companies within this site, requests for estimates and inquiries.
- 3) Public appeals OCVB deals with and provision and management of services/information.
- 4) All services related to the above 1-3.
- 5) Conducting questionnaires related to the services and various supports by OCVB.
- 6) Provision of various information such as various events, campaigns, operation and management.
- 7) Response to inquiries, requests and etc.
- 1) This site may change the terms without the consent of users. In this case, the terms of the services shall be based on the latest term after the change. so Please check the latest content.
- 4.Disclosure of information under special conditions
- OCVB may disclose personal information of the users under the following special conditions.
- 1) In case disclosure of information was requested by legal authorities such as a court, Public Prosecutors Office and the police.
- 2) When OCVB consider the disclosure is specially necessary.
- 5.Acquisition of IP addresses
OCVB shall automatically acquire the IP address of users.
If a user violated the legislation of Japan or the stipulation and rules or did an illegal access, or may infringe on the rights of Okinawa MICE Navi System and its users or other persons concerned, OCVB will investigate the IP address and may check the identification of the user or block the access to this site.
- 6.About the use of access log
OCVB shall aggregate the access log by using the log analysis function of the web server, and use this for the surveys and research regarding tourism in Okinawa.
- 7.Management of personal information
- Our users’ personal information is handled with appropriate care and management, and we take special care to prevent the leakage, impairment, or falsification of the personal information. Additionally, the saving period of personal information is stipulated separately, and after the period is expired, the information will be disposed in an appropriate way.
- 9.Security technology that protects personal information
- We have secured the safety by using encryption of personal information through SSL (secure sockets layer) technology or the equivalent security technology to prevent an illegal access by a third party on a communication path, when we received personal information from our users. Additionally, we have made efforts to secure the safety of our users’ personal information by installing firewalls and taking measures for computer virus and other reasonable security measures to prevent the leakage, diversion, or falsification of the personal information due to a third party’s illegal access.