Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island OkinawaAdd to My List
All rooms at this luxury hotel have a balcony, which offers a 360-degree view of the ocean. You can enjoy the entire inland as a resort, with party halls with terraces overlooking the ocean, beaches, spas, and fitness gyms.
- Facilities' information
- Basic Information
|Name of Rooms||Maximum Capacity||Area
- 1108, Seragaki
- View website
- From Naha Airport, take Route 58 and head north. Approximately 90 minutes.
By expressway, take the Okinawa Expressway from the Tomigusuku/Nagaji IC nearest Naha Airport, exit at the Yaga IC to a public road, and take Prefectural Road 88 toward Manzage. Approximately 60 minutes.
Take the airport limousine bus operated by Okinawa Bus and get off at the hotel. Approximately 100 minutes.
- Wi-Fi is available in the entire building
- Ordinary Capacity
- 1,020 people
- Number of guest rooms
- 343 rooms
- Other facilities
- 6 restaurants, 4 lounges and bars, Seragaki Beach, indoor and outdoor pools, spa, fitness center, hotel shops
- Foregin language availability
- Foreign language Brochure
- Foreign language pamphlet available (English)
- Foreign language Menu
- Foreign language menu available（English）
- Watch video