Okinawa Cellular Stadium Naha (Naha City-run Ohnoyama Baseball Stadium)Add to My List
- Conference Facilities
The stadium, which has the largest spectator capacity in Okinawa, hosts many cultural and other events. As Okinawa's only stadium where professional baseball matches take place, it plays a vital role in promoting the sport.
There is a baseball museum within the facility where visitors can learn about baseball history in Okinawa. The pleasant breeze of Okinawa creates a comfortable, exceptional experience for participants in sports and cultural activities.
- Facilities' information
- Basic Information
|Name of Rooms||Maximum Capacity||Area
|Baseball field||8,485||Weekday (tax included)
1h / (when no admission fee is charged)
- Groups of children and students 1,542 yen
- General group 4,628 yen
- Professional sports organization 21,600 yen
- Others 13,886 yen
|Capacity: Approximately 20,000 (15,000 seats in the infield stands)
Ancillary facilities: Medical room, conference room, reception room, games management room, tournament organizer room, referee room, Groundkeeper’s room, Warm-up room, Baseball museum, etc.
Conditions: Food and beverages are allowed (Littering is prohibited), Pets are not allowed(Service dogs are allowed)
- Okinawa Cellular Stadium, 42-1, Onoyama-cho
- Closed day
- New year holidays. （The office will be closed if there are any other legal inspections.）
- View website
- Approximately 5 minutes by car from Naha Airport, a 3-minute walk from Tsubogawa and Onoyama Athletics Park Station on the Monorail, a 8-minute walk from Naha Bus Terminal.
- Vehicle parking
- Accommodates 129 vehicles（Disabled persons parking 5 vehicles）
- Business Hour
- Performance time
- The time required is approximately 30 minutes- 1 hour. .
- Consultation required
- Caution for application
- * Note that some events may be held on the day of your visit. Adjustment may be required during reservation.
- Baseball field only
- MICE Performance results
- - Worldwide Uchinanchu Festival (2016)
- World Music Festival in Okinawa (2012)
- K-Pop Paradise 2012
EXILE ATSUSHI SPECIAL NIGHT IN OKINAWA (2019)