National Okinawa Youth Friendship CenterAdd to My List
- Conference Facilities
Small Training Rooms 1 to 4
Large Training Room
Accommodation Building (Sango Building A and B)
Accommodation Building (Subaru Building)
As one of the top snorkeling locations in the world on the Kerama Blue waters and on the white sand beaches designated as a National Park. This island located on Tokashiki Island is only 35 minutes high-speed boat ride from Tomari Port in Naha. Take advantage of stargazing, sports camps, and peace education sessions that can only be enjoyed on a remote island.
Young group guests can stay at our rooms at the cost of 300 yen per bed sheet.
- 〒901-3595 2760, Tokashiki
- Closed day
- Days of facility inspection and maintenance and new year holidays
- View website
- Naha Tomari Port to Tokashiki Port High Speed Boat 35 min. or Ferry 70 min
approximately 5 minutes by car from Tokashiki Port Observatory to National Okinawa Youth Friendship Center
- Vehicle parking
- 15 vehicles
- Description of service
- Snorkeling and other marine training activities are available year-round in the blue waters and white sand of Kerama beach, which has been officially declared a national park.
* For more information, please visit the website of the National Okinawa Youth Exchange Center.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Facility material 810 yen/1 day, Room charge 300 yen
- Business Hour
- 1 monthin advance of the intended date (use start day)
- Caution for application
- Please check availability and make a reservation in advance.
- Credit Card
- Credit cards are not accepted.
Cash, convenience store payment, and bank transfer are accepted
- Ordinary Capacity
- Auditorium: 385 people, Large training room: 95 people, Small training room: 30 people, Seminar hall: 160 people
- Description of Business
- Training camp, training, personal experience facilities