Ishigaki Yaima VillageAdd to My List
Experience the nature, culture, and performing arts of Yaeyama at the nationally registered tangible cultural property.
In front of Makishi Residence at Ishigaki Yaima Village
Okinawan Costume Experience
Shisa Coloring Experience
It is the southernmost and westernmost theme park in Japan, located near the Nagura Anparu bay.
The sound of Sanshin echoes in the lined up traditional Ryukyuan houses.
You can try on Ryukyuan costumes, color Seasar, and interact with squirrel monkeys.
You can take a walk through mangroves, enjoy a breathtaking view from the observatory, and enjoy the local cuisine. We hope you have a relaxing time.
- 967-1, Nagura
- Closed day
- No holidays
- View website
- Approximately 30 minutes by car from Ishigaki Airport
- MICE plan
- 〇Lunch menu
- Omoto Meal
- Island Pork Mille-feuille hot pot meal
- Island Kamameshi set meal
"Geionkan" 50 , "Anparu Theater" 120
- Description of service
- - Shisa coloring session (3 to 40 minutes, 1,300 yen, up to 120 people)
- Mangrove walking guide (1 hour, several people per group, 3,300 yen)
Various other hands-on experiences are available. Please consult us.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Park entrance fee 1,000 Yen
- Business Hour
- 9:00-17:30(Entry closes 17:00)
- Performance time
- 30 - 40 minutes（If you add the mangrove walk, it takes about an hour）
- 1 month in advance
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay and others.
- Ordinary Capacity
- 120 people
- Foregin language availability
- Coordination in foreign language is not possible
- Foreign language Brochure
- English, Chinese（simplified）, Korean
- Watch video