General Incorporated Association Uruma City Tourism and Products AssociationAdd to My List
Dynamic Uruma (Uruma Tourism and Industry Associations)
The city of Uruma is named after the word "Uruma", which means "Island of coral" in the Okinawan dialect. We offer experiences of Eisa and bullfighting, or traditional cultural experiences such as Bingata dyeing and walking through a village with old houses, and marine experiences where you can enjoy the cobalt blue sea.
- #2F Ichui Gushikawa Jinbun Kan 468, Kawasaki
- Closed day
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- View website
- Approximately 60 minutes by car from Naha Airport
- Vehicle parking
- Description of service
- Many tourism activities as such as marine experience and Bingata dyeing lessons are available.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Differs according to the program
- Business Hour
- Foregin language availability