Onna Seaside Civil Park, Nabee BeachAdd to My List
- North Area
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
The very popular Clear Kayak
Children aged 3 and above can also experience snorkeling
Mermaid Experience with Photo Frame
Take a Picture with a Shisa
Thrilling Big Marble
Shrimp and Diced Steak Set Meal at Restaurant "Kamenuhama"
A free beach in the resort area of Onna Village. A scenic location is adjacent to Manzamou. A wide variety of marine activities, BBQ, and a cafeteria are available.
- 419-4, Onna
- Closed day
- Not fixed holidays （Restaurant Kame-nu-hama is closed on Thursdays and Sundays.）
- View website
- Approximately 60 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Vehicle parking
- Approximately200 vehicles（free of charge）
- Cost / Visit fee
BBQ fee: 5,500 yen per BBQ set, 2,200 yen per person for food
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- Credit cards are accepted for the marine menu. Only cash accepted at the restaurant ‘Uminchu Cuisine Kame Nu Hama”.
- The fee will be revised (price increase) in April 2020. Please refer to the Website.