Okinawa Churaumi AquariumAdd to My List
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
This is one of the world's largest aquariums based on the theme "Encounter with the Ocean of Okinawa", where a shallow tide pool to the deep sea of Okinawa has been recreated. Visitors can observe 80 species of reef corals, whale sharks and manta rays.
- Okinawa Commemorative National Government Park（Ocean Expo Park） 424, Ishikawa
- Closed day
- First Wednesday of December and the following day
- View website
- Approximately 120 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Cost / Visit fee
- Adults: 1,880 yen, High School Students: 1,250 yen, Junior High School/Elementary School Students: 620 yen, under 6 years old: free
- Business Hour
- March - September 8:30-20:00, October - February 8:30-18:30(Entry closes before 1 hour)