Okinawa Commemorative National Government Park（Ocean Expo Park）Add to My List
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
Ocean Expo Park was established to commemorate the Okinawa International Ocean Expo held in 1975. There are plenty of places to enjoy including Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, Tropical Dream Center, Oceanic Culture Museum, and Emerald beach.
- 424 Ishikawa
- Closed day
- First Wednesday of December and the following day
- View website
- Approximately 120 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Cost / Visit fee
- Free (there are partial charges for facilities)
- Business Hour
- October - February: 8:00-18:00, March - September: 8:00-19:30
(October - February 8:00-19:00, March - September 8:00-20:30 for aquarium-related areas)
- (第一種動物取扱業に関する表示)●国営沖縄記念公園（海洋博覧会地区）・沖縄県国頭郡本部町字石川424番地 ・種別：展示・沖動展第643号・有効期限：令和7年9月13日・動物取扱責任者：阿部尚子