Kanna Thalasso Okinawa (Thalasso Therapy Facility)Add to My List
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
The facility is a theme park where visitors can experience Ryukyu culture, performing arts and nature. You can enjoy traditional crafts and performing arts in red-tile houses designated as National Tangible Cultural Property. A "Michi-june (parade)" is organized twice a day.
- 1817, Kanna
- Closed day
- Facility maintenance (twice a year)
- View website
- Approximately 60 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Cost / Visit fee
- Barde Zone usage fee 2,400 yen (including bath towel)
- Business Hour
- 10:00-22:00 (Entry closes 21:00)