Yaese Town Gushikami History and Folk MuseumAdd to My List
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
The Museum mainly features the human bone fossil of a 22,000 years old “Minatogawa Jin” that was found in Yaese Town, as well as the history of Noboru Jahana, a father of the movement for Civic Rights and Freedom, the history of Yaese town and traditional performance art.
- 352, Gushikami
- Closed day
- ①Every Monday (If Monday is a national holiday or substitute holiday, the museum will be closed on the following Tuesday)
②Day after a national holiday
③Okinawa Memorial Day (June 23)
④December 29 - January 3
- View website
- Approximately 40 minutes by car from Naha Airport
- Cost / Visit fee
- General admission: 200 yen (160 yen), high school students and younger: 100 yen (80 yen), kindergarten students and younger: free * Prices in () are for groups of 20 or more people.
- Business Hour
- 9:00-17:00(Entry closes 16:30)