General Incorporated Association EL MUNDOAdd to My List
We want to create joy and bring music to the people of the world!
From Okinawan folk songs to world music, the highlight of the event is the original performances with a special focus on Latin music!
From small groups to full bands, the audience can become one with the music with performance styles that are tailored to the theme.
We also conduct planning, production, and management of events. Feel free to contact us even if you would like to put on a performance.
- 〒901-2203 #1F 4-6-11, Nodake
- Closed day
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- View website
- Description of service
- Workshops on Latin dance and percussion are also organized. Please feel free to contact us.
- Attraction Programs
- [Program] Basic Latin music performance, with Latin arrangements of Okinawan folk songs such as "Akata Sun Dunchi" and "Itta Anma Makaiga".
A stage that incorporates world music, sanshin and dance can be setup depending on the organization.
[Materials] 2 persons to make up ~ (yen 50,000 ~) *Composition can be discussed
- Business Hour
- Foregin language availability
- Email support available for English and Spanish (will reply in a few days)
- Description of Business
- - Live musical performance
- Event planning and production
- Past Performances
- [MICE past achievements]
Foreign company incentive tour 400 people, Tokyo company incentive tour 500 people,
insurance company incentive tour 900 employees (3 days), overseas incentive tour 150 employees and 3 others.
- Invited Cuban national treasure band "Los Naranjos"
- Produced the opening of Okinawa Asian International Music Festival musix.
- The 5th World Uchinanchu Tournament Latin Festival Planning
- Planned and produced an event to support the 100th anniversary of Okinawan Cuban immigration
- Planned and produced "Agiru" World Festival
- Commissioned project for "LIVE GINOWAN 2019" organized by Ginowan City Board of Education
- Appreciation of art
- Booking artists for hotels
- Watch video