Matsufuji Inc.Add to My List
- Factory Tours/CSR Programs
Founded in 1905 in Shuriakata. The company was ordered by the government to operate at its current location in 1946. Traditional methods were handed down by master brewers and craftsmen from Shuri. Visitors can experience the techniques up close, not through a glass panel. You can enjoy the tasting of Awamori and shopping of limited merchandise only available at the distillery.
- 751, Igei
- Closed day
- Sundays, public holidays, new year’s holidays
- View website
- Approximately 40 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Cost / Visit fee
- Business Hour
- 9:00-16:30 (Registration for “Sake Brewery Tour” ends at 15:00)
- Caution for application
- ・ Groups are requested to contact us in advance.
- Ordinary Capacity
- Less than 10 people (enquire for field trips)
- Foregin language availability