Sakiyama Shuzo ShouAdd to My List
- North Area
- Factory Tours/CSR Programs
Founded in 1905 at Akata, Shuri.This operation at its current location was started in 1946 by government order. Traditional methods were inherited by master brewers and craftsmen from Shuri. Experience viewing not from afar but close up and personal. Enjoy the tasting of awamori and shopping of limited merchandise only available at distillery.
- 751 Igei
- Closed day
- Sundays,National holidays,the year-end and New Year holidays
- View website
- 40 minutes drive from Naha airport (via Okinawa Expressway)
- Cost / Visit fee
- Free of charge
- Business Hour
- Caution for application
- ・Please make reservation in advance for group tour.
・Please enquire us regarding the tour on weekends.
- Ordinary Capacity
- 1–10 pax
(if 10 pax or more, reservation required)
- Foregin language availability