Shurijo CastleAdd to My List
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
Served as a castle for the kings during the Ryukyu Kingdom existed from 1429 until 1879. The castle was pivotal for the kingdom’s political, diplomatic and cultural affairs. The kingdom traded with China, Japan and Southeast Asian nations and the proprietary culture was enlightened.
- 1-2 Kinjo-cho, Shuri, Naha city
（Shurijo Castle Park management c）
- Closed day
- First Wednesday in July and the following day.
- View website
- 15 min walk from "Shuri" monorail station
- Cost / Visit fee
- Adult 800 yen (group 640 yen)
- Business Hour
- Apr.-Jun. / Oct.-Nov.: 08:30～19:00
(entry permitted 30 min up to closing time)
Admission Free Zone:
Apr.-Jun. / Oct.-Nov.: 08:00～19:30