Onna Seaside Civil Park, Nabee BeachAdd to My List
You can enjoy marine activities such as banana boat, kayak, snorkel and beach-side barbecue in Onna Beach public park nabeebeach.
- North Area
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
Nabi beach is admission free and is located in Onna village’s holiday resort area. Very close to Manza-mo, one of the most picturesque tourist destinations. BBQ is possible at beach side arbors. Marine leisure menu is plentiful. There is a restaurant and a shop.
- 419-4 Onna, Onna village
- Closed day
- Irregular (Restaurant Kame-nu-hama is closed on Thursday and Sunday)
- View website
- 60 minutes drive from Naha airport
(via Okinawa Expressway)
- Vihicle Parking
- about 200 cars (free)
- Cost / Visit fee
- BBQ set: ¥5,500 per set
Food: ¥2,200 per person
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- Credit cards are accepted for the marine menu, but the restaurant "Kame-nu-hama" is cash only.
- The management office is on the 2nd floor of the restaurant complex.
The restaurant opens for lunch and dinner (Izakaya pub style). Dining in a swimwear is possible.