National Theatre Okinawa添加到我的清單
Exterior view of the building
Front view of Lobby
Seating in the Large Theater
Lecture in the Small Theater
Overview of Lobby
Banquet in the Lobby
Performance of Shushin Kaneiri
Performance of Nidou Tekiuchi
National Theatre Okinawa was established to promote cultural exchanges in the Asian Pacific regions by presenting Okinawan traditional performing arts, training the next generation and disseminating information on traditional culture, with the main focus on Kumiodori, a traditional Ryukyuan dance designated as an important intangible cultural property of Japan. Visitors can experience traditional Okinawan folk entertainment here. Both the large and small theaters can also be used for lectures and training sessions.
|Name of Rooms||Maximum Capacity||Area
|Grand theatre||632||not possible||not possible||not possible||763||approximately 7.3||Weekdays 10:00 ~ 17:00
(Tax included) 275,000 yen
|Stage staff: 3 persons, lighting staff: 3 persons, audio staff: 3 persons, guides: 5 persons, includes security guards for parking|
|small theatre and common lobby||255||not possible||not possible||not possible||311||6.3||weekdays 10:00 ~ 17:00
(Tax included) 110,000 yen
|registered nurses and air conditioning. Ancillary facilities: Stage equipment, lighting and audio equipment Stage staff: 3 persons, lighting staff: 3 persons, audio staff: 3 persons, guides: 3 persons, includes security guards for parking|
|not possible||not possible||consultation required||consultation required||approximately 450||8.0||free of charge (subject to conditions)||registered nurses and air conditioning. Ancillary facilities: Stage equipment, lighting, audio equipment, etc., catering, construction and cleaning of conference room will be arranged by sponsors|
- 4-14-1, Jicchaku
- Closed day
- New year’s holidays（December 29 - January 3）
- View website
- Approximately 20 minutes by car from Naha Airport
- Vehicle parking
- Large Bus: 12
- Attraction Programs
- As part of the after-MICE menu, you can enjoy traditional Okinawan performing arts such as Kumiodori, which has been designated as a World Heritage Site, and Ryukyuan dance.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Theater rental fee for seminars and lectures (10:00 to 17:00, tax included)
Large theater: 275,000 yen on weekdays/330,000 yen on holidays
Small theater: 110,000 yen on weekdays/132,000 yen on holidays
There is an additional charge for the use of equipment such as a lectern and projector.
- Business Hour
- 9:30 - 21:30
- Performance time
- Since it depends on the usage status of the theatre, enquire with the coordinator (098-871-3311) at the National Theatre Okinawa.
- Simultaneous recruitment: mid-October of the previous year
Recruitment at any time: Up to 3 months prior to the date of use
(Example: If you plan to use it on July 20, the deadline is April 20)
- Money exchange
- Not available
- Internet Service
- Internet not available
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and foyer of the large and small theaters.
- Ordinary Capacity
- Grand theatre: Maximum 632 seats, Small theatre: 255 seats
- Foreign language Brochure
- Pamphlet introducing traditional performing arts
- Description of Business
- Management of theater
- MICE Performance results
- - JAIFA Okinawa Association Autumn Training Session - Japan's first impression trainer, Miyuki Shigeta, "People are selected in 0.5 seconds!"
- 12th Construction Seminar: "Aim to contribute to the society with works of art"
- The 60th Autumn Meeting of the Japanese Society of Pathology
- The fee varies depending on the content of the event held at the theater.
- Watch video