Naha Bunka Tenbusu Hall添加到我的清單
Tenbusu Theater is a multi-function facility located in the center of Kokusai Dori. It has various spaces such as a hall, meeting room and a gallery, which can be used for different purposes and are most suitable for meetings and lectures. There are also classrooms and a Japanese-style room, which can be used for post-convention gatherings or waiting rooms. With a monorail station and bus stop for major bus routes nearby, you can easily access Tenbusu Theater without a personal vehicle.
|Name of Rooms||Maximum Capacity||Area
|4th Floor Tenbusu Hall||246||100||150||250||180.0||6.6||10,500 yen～(tax included)||Ancillary facilities: Stage, lighting, audio equipment, LED projector, DVD/VHS player, piano (extra charges included for all items)|
|3rd Floor Conference Rooms ①, ② (① and ② can be connected)||30||25||20||30||43 each||2.7 each||each 2,180 yen(tax included)～||Ancillary facilities: White board, screen, conference tables and chairs|
|3rd Floor Gallery||100||50||40||60||81||2.7||11,160 yen (tax included)～||Ancillary facilities: Exhibition panels, exhibition stands, reception tables and chairs|
|IT Training Room||13||53||2.7||each 2,180 yen(tax included)～|
- 3-2-10, Makishi
- Closed day
- Second and fourth Mondays of the month（In the case of a holiday, closed on the following day）
- View website
- Approximately a 5-minute walk from Makishi Station on the Monorail
- Vehicle parking
- 81 vehicles (Fee required)
- Business Hour
※Opening hours are 9:00-18:00 on Mondays only
※If Monday is a national holiday, opening hours are 9:00 - 22:00.
- Consultation required
- Internet Service
- Internet available
- Wi-Fi is available
- Foregin language availability
- English（daily conversation, quotation preparation）
- * Audio equipment and projectors are available at each venue in addition to the incidental equipment.
* The gallery usage fee is the fee when the exhibits are not sold.
* Prices may change depending on usage time and conditions.