Okinawan Traditional House Ufuya添加到我的清單
This is the place with a collection of old traditional Okinawan houses, serving “Agu Pork”, a local breed of pig, and Okinawan cuisine. Four of five houses have a history of around 100 years old and each of them can accommodate 14~30 people. Five houses were built around the plaza in the center. Having each house situated with a view of the plaza, we can offer a variety of events.
- 90, Nakayama
- Closed day
- No holidays
- View website
- Approximately 90 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- ○ Dinner can be served buffet style (on request). ○ The lunch main course was "Okinawa soba" The main dish at night is "Agu pork shabu-shabu" (meat boiled with pork and vegetables).
- Business Hour
- Lunch 11:00-16:30, Dinner 18:00-22:00(L.O.21:00)
- Credit Card
- VISA, JCB, AMEX, DINERS and others.
- Ordinary Capacity
- 130 people
- Made to order
- Available on advance booking
- Foregin language availability
- English, Chinese (traditional)
- Foreign language Menu
- English, Korean, Chinese(traditional)