Kukuru Itoman [Scheduled to open in April 2022]添加到我的清單
A center for disseminating information on the tangible and intangible local resources of Itoman City, including its maritime culture, history, historic sites, traditional events, and performing arts. Its four areas can be used interchangeably for various activities. The large hall, which can be used as a MICE venue for seminars and lectures, can also be used as a parquet with movable seats.
- 〒901-0392 1-1-2, Shiozakicho
- Closed day
- Closed once a week (day of the week to be announced it has been decided), new year’s holidays and maintenance and inspection days
- 20 minutes by car from Naha Airport
- Cost / Visit fee
- Permanent exhibit is free. Hall, requires extra fee,*Please enquire.
- Business Hour
- Reservations can be made up to 1 year in advance
In principle, applications must be submitted in person (applications from remote areas are accepted by mail, fax, or e-mail.)
- With Wi-Fi
- Ordinary Capacity
- 582 mobile audience seats in the main hall, 90 desks and 270 chairs on the flat earthen floor, chairs only approximately 700