Seifuku Distillery Co., Ltd. Awamori Museum添加到我的清單
An Awamori distillery that has been operating on the Ishigaki island for over 60 years.
The main product, "Jikabi Seifuku" Awamori that boasts of its unfailing popularity in Ishigaki Island and the Yaeyama region. Their specialty is collaboration with different industry, such as UNIQLO. They also make coffee liqueur and other unusual liquors.
- 148-3, Arakawa
- Closed day
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- View website
- Approximately 30 minutes by car from Ishigaki Airport
- Description of service
- 1. Sculpture commemoration bottle (1.8 liters): 7,300 yen
An original 1.8 liters bottle engraved with name or anniversary
2. 4.5 liters with label: 12,495 yen
A large bottle of 4.5 liters with the name on the label * Orders accepted from 1 bottle. For 7 days, excluding holidays, up to completion.
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX
- Foregin language availability
- English (daily conversation)