“Sabani Experience Boat Ride”, Fukakisabani添加到我的清單
Sailing boat Hokake Sabani riding experience & race 1-Day course
Feel the Ryukyu spirit by sailing a traditional wooden “Sabani boat”. With each boat holding 6 to 8 people and everyone working in unison to row the boat with the wind in the sails, a sense of unity is created.
- 2-8-47, Agarie
- Closed day
- Not fixed holidays
- View website
- Approximately 70 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Description of service
- Listening to stories about the Okinawan traditional Sabani boat in the morning, and learning how to row them, followed by a lively Sabani race after lunch! 10:00 - / 10 to 100 people / about 5 hours
- Cost / Visit fee
- 9,000 yen/Period: All year
- Business Hour
- Foregin language availability
- Everyone should wear life jackets. When you board the boat, you will be knee-deep in seawater, so wear something that you don't mind getting wet. Sunscreen, hats and windbreakers for winter, etc. are to be prepared by the participants. If the event schedule has to be changed or event has to be canceled due to weather conditions, a decision will be made the day before or the morning of the event and all participants will be informed. In case of inclement weather, hands-on experiences such as an indoor ropework workshop can be selected. Domestic travel insurance is available separately.