“Eco-Tour Experience”, Econet Chura添加到我的清單
Jinbun school (one-day eco-learning program)
We conduct eco-tours to learn the "wisdom" of our ancestors who lived on a remote island called "Nufa" without electricity or gas, without destroying nature.
- 72, Kayo
- Closed day
- No holidays
- View website
- Approximately 100 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Description of service
- You can experience the nature and lifestyle of Yanbaru jungle in its fullest form by trekking in the subtropical forest and making tofu using a stone pan. Up to 45 persons, around 7 to 8 hours
- Cost / Visit fee
- Day Trip: 7500 yen/Accommodation available
- Business Hour
- Foregin language availability
- We can plan individual courses according to the season, number of people, and your needs.