Fujisaki Bingata Studio “Bingata dyeing experience”添加到我的清單
Hands-on Bingata dyeing experience（Centerpiece, reusable bag）
A community-based nature school was established in 1999 to help revitalize the region. With the motto “Community-oriented, environmental conservation and hospitality”, it offers programs focusing on local features such as the mangrove forests.
- 418, Abu
- Closed day
- View website
- Approximately 90 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- MICE plan
- We have a varied lineup to choose from such as coasters, pouches, handbags, pochettes etc.
- Description of service
- All you have to do is to paint your favorite color on the pre-set fabric (pattern is already drawn) and your original Bingata is ready. Up to 30 persons, approximately 2 hours
- Cost / Visit fee
- 1,100 - 3,850 yen/1 hour - 1.5 hours
- Business Hour
※Registration for the “Bingata dyeing hands-on session” ends at 16:00
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX and others.
- Foregin language availability