“Traditional Craft Experience Program”, Naha City Traditional Arts and Crafts Center添加到我的清單
Bingata dyeing (two coasters, a small tote bag, a table center piece, and a large tote bag)
The Naha City Traditional Arts and Craft Center located on Kokousai Dori has five hands-on studios. All our hands-on programs, such as Bingata dyeing, Tsuboya ware Shisa making, Ryukyuan lacquerware painting, and Ryukyu glass making, are conducted under the guidance and support from craftsmen allowing you to try your hand with ease.
- #2F Tenbusu Naha 3-2-10, Makishi
- Closed day
- "Ryukyu glass (Thu), Ryukyu Bingata (Sun), Shuri weave (Wed), Ryukyu lacquerware (Please check in advance)"
- View website
- Approximately a 3-minute walk from Makishi Station on the Monorail
- Description of service
- The pre-set pattern is sketched and is ready for coloring Since it is set aside for 3 days and then washed, complete the work at home. 10:00 - 16:00 / 1 - 40 people / approximately 1 hour
- Cost / Visit fee
- 1,540 - 3,100 yen, carry home on the same day, wash off the glue and finish at home 3 days later.
- Business Hour
- All hands-on experience are guided and supported by artisans.