Murasaki Mura Ryukyu Kingdom Theme Park添加到我的清單
Murasaki Mura is a theme park that reproduces Naha City during the 14th and 15th centuries, when Okinawa, then known as the Ryukyu Kingdom. The park offers 32 workshops where visitors can try their hand at Okinawan Shisa painting, ceramics, Ryukyu glass blowing, making coral wind chimes or dyeing cloth.
The International Karate Study Center located on the premises is also popular.
- 1020-1, Takashiho
- View website
- Approximately 80 minutes by car from Naha Airport
- Cost / Visit fee
- Adult fee (normal): 600 Yen
* 50 yen discount for a group of 20 or more people
- Business Hour
- 9:00-18:00 (Entry up to: 17:30)
- Various hands-on programs