Okinawa Prefectural Government Agricultural Research Center添加到我的清單
The center was established for the research and development of agricultural technonogy in Okinawa.
On tour, visitors can see various reseach fields, such as farm management, farm facility, processed
products, biotechnology, soil management, fertilizer, microorganism, disease and pest control
technology, breeding and cultivation technology of vegetables, flowers, fruits, and sugar cane.
- 820 Makabe
- Closed day
- Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- View website
- 30 minutes drive from Naha airport.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Free of charge
- Business Hour
- Performance time
- Every Tuesday and Thursday between 13:30-16:00
*Except year-end and New Year holidays.
- Caution for application
- ・For enquiry, contact us Monday through Friday, 8:30-17:15 (Except holidays).
・Please make reservation 2 weeks prior to your preffered date of tour by FAX or e-mail. Application form is available for download in our website.
- Ordinary Capacity
- Up to 50 pax
- Foregin language availability
- Tour is available if accompanied by interpreter.