Miyakojima Kaichu Koen (Underwater Observatory)添加到我的清單
- Miyako Area
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
This is where visitors enjoy the underwater world of Miyako Island without getting wet.
There are 24 acrylic panels allowing visitors to observe the marine life such as tropical fish or octopus up close. Sabani (dugout boat) is displayed.
- 2511-1, Karimata, Hirara, Miyakojima city
- Closed day
- None. (Closed when sea condition worsens)
- View website
- About 25 min by car from Miyako Airport
- Cost / Visit fee
- Adult: 1,000 yen (group 800 yen)
- Business Hour