Ishikawa Area Activation Center Butenkan添加到我的列表
- Central Area
- Conference Facilities
ISHIKAWA Area Activation Center BUTENKAN is located in Ishikawa City in the center of Okinawa, just a 3 minute drive from the Ishikawa IC on the Okinawa Expressway. The Center can be easily accessed from both the southern and northern parts of Okinawa. A draw to determine the pairings of inter-high school championships is held here. It is also used for meetings of companies that have offices throughout Okinawa. On the premises, there is also Ishikawa Multi-purpose Dome (Bullring). The Center provides an explanation of the bullfighting culture as traditional entertainment for visitors, including students on field trips.
|Name of Rooms||Maximum Capacity||Area
- 2313-3 Ishikawa Uruma city
- Closed day
- View website
- About 40 min by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway)
- Vihicle Parking
- 60 cars (including 2 cars for the disabled), Adjacent multipurpose dome parking for 200 cars is available.
- Business Hour
- Possible to apply on the date if it's available
- Internet Service
- Multimedia room (20 PCs) Available (need to pay room rate)
- Restaurant in the building