OIST Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University添加到我的列表
Located in the southernmost part of Japan, OIST Graduate University is a research and educational institution overlooking the beautiful sea at Onna Village. OIST was established as a university open to the world, bringing together researchers from around the globe. The OIST Conference Center, with its state-of-the art technology, is a conference facility with a 493-seat auditorium and four meeting rooms for breakout sessions, which can be used as a venue for various events.
- Okinawa PrefectureOnna Village1919-1, Tancha
- Closed day
- Staff support is available only on weekdays
- View website
- Approximately 60 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Vehicle parking
- Consultation required
- Business Hour
- 9:00-17:30(Consultation is required for usage time. Workshops and events of this school will be given priority)
- 1 month in advance of the intended date
- Wi-Fi is available in each facility
- Foregin language availability
- Japanese, English
- Watch video