Naha Bunka Tenbusu Hall添加到我的列表
Tenbusu Theater is a multi-function facility located in the center of Kokusai Dori. It has various spaces such as a hall, meeting room and a gallery, which can be used for different purposes and are most suitable for meetings and lectures. There are also classrooms and a Japanese-style room, which can be used for post-convention gatherings or waiting rooms. With a monorail station and bus stop for major bus routes nearby, you can easily access Tenbusu Theater without a personal vehicle.
- Okinawa PrefectureNaha City3-2-10, Makishi
- Closed day
- Second and fourth Mondays of the month（In the case of a holiday, closed on the following day）
- View website
- Approximately a 5-minute walk from Makishi Station on the Monorail
- Vehicle parking
- 81 vehicles (Fee required)
- Business Hour
※Opening hours are 9:00-18:00 on Mondays only
※If Monday is a national holiday, opening hours are 9:00 - 22:00.
- Consultation required
- Internet Service
- Internet available
- Wi-Fi is available
- Foregin language availability
- English（daily conversation, quotation preparation）
- * Audio equipment and projectors are available at each venue in addition to the incidental equipment.
* The gallery usage fee is the fee when the exhibits are not sold.
* Prices may change depending on usage time and conditions.