“Healthy Eating Buffet, Churashima”, Okinawa World마이리스트에 추가
The restaurant offers a buffet lunch with about 80 dishes made with Okinawan ingredients, including fresh island vegetables, herbs, and coastal fish. In the evening, group guests can reserve the entire restaurant and enjoy a buffet dinner with various entertainment performances, such as “Super Eisa”, a heroic Okinawan folk dance, and a “Lion Dance” (reservations required).
- 1336, Tamagusuku Aza Maekawa
- Closed day
- No holidays
- View website
- 30 minutes by car from Naha Airport and Naha City
- Vehicle parking
- 400 vehicles
- ○ Buffet lunch: Adults: 1,500 yen/Children: 1,000 yen/Infants: 500 yen
* Adults: 12 years and older, children: 6-11 years old, infants: 4-5 years old.
○ Dinner Buffet: Course A 3,500 yen onwards (excluding tax), Course B 5,000 yen onwards (excluding tax), Course C 7,000 yen onwards (excluding tax)
* Unlimited drinks available for additional charges
- Business Hour
- 11:00 - 15:00 (L.O. 14:30)
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay and others.
- Money exchange
- US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Korean Won, Taiwan Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Thai Baht
* Foreign currency exchange machines are available
- Wi-Fi is available
- Ordinary Capacity
- Lunch Buffet: Capacity 248 people/Admitted: 480 people,
Dinner Buffet: Capacity/Admitted: 100-200 people
- Allergy support
- No Menu/Buffet available
- Made to order
- Basic menu cannot be changed but a part of the menu can be changed or a special menu can be prepared for only those with severe allergies.
- Foreign language Menu
- Foreign language menus available（English, Chinese(traditional) )