Taragawa Co., Ltd.添加到我的列表
Taragawa, which uses abundant groundwater to make Awamori, offers tours of the Awamori-making process and a service to store Awamori in a natural cave. Many people purchase Awamori to commemorate their visit to the island or their marriage and is a popular way to savor the memories.
- Okinawa PrefectureMiyakojima City85, Gusukube Sunagawa
- Closed day
- View website
- Approximately 20 minutes by car from Miyako Airport
- Description of service
- 1. Cave storage (3 Shou (3 x 1.8 liters) bottle): 45,000 yen
(1.8 liter bottle): 10,000 Yen
Awamori stored in a cave for 5 years with a wooden tag with an original message attached to a 1 Shou (1.8 liters) or 3 Shou bottles (3 x 1.8 liters).
- Business Hour
- 8:30-17:30 (Tours are available from 10:00-16:30)
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, UnionPay and others.