“Naumai”, Bios Hill Team Building添加到我的列表
Mother Nature serves as a field that is 5.3 times the Tokyo Dome! Improve your organizational skills through an "extraordinary" experience at Bios Hill!
We provide awareness programs where visitors can experience nature in a vast area, have contact with plants and animals, and feel a sense of gratitude in tourism.
Each team consists of 6 people, and we can accommodate up to 72 people.
Teams compete with each other to complete 5 challenges in 150 minutes, and the winning team is awarded a special program that can only be experienced at Bios on the Hill.
- Okinawa PrefectureUruma City961-30, Ishikawa Kadekaru
- Closed day
- Open all year round
- View website
- Approximately 60 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway),
approximately 15 minutes from the Ishikawa IC on the Okinawa Expressway
- Vehicle parking
- 130 vehicles, open all year round
- Description of service
- Approximately 150 minutes program. A team of 6 members and a maximum of 72 people can be accommodated at one time. Can be accommodated from 9:00 to 15:00.
Five challenges in the vast wilderness!
- Lake viewing cruise (jungle cruise), making souvenirs and program
- Cost / Visit fee
- Including park entrance fee 9,000 Yen
- Business Hour
- Approximately 150 minutes
- 7 days in advance of the intended date
- Caution for application
- Please fax us the group name, date of visit, number of people and payment method.
Please wear comfortable shoes (leather shoes not allowed) and clothing that is easy to move in.
In case of rain, please bring a raincoat.
- Credit Card
- Credit cards are not accepted
- Ordinary Capacity
- 72 people can be accommodated at a time.
- Foregin language availability
- Japanese only
- Description of Business
- Sightseeing business
- Past Performances
- 40 people x 2 in 2019 at a mainland company
- Panphlet and documents