“Canoeing Experience Program”, Yanbaru Nature School添加到我的列表
Gesashi river canoeing experience and the mangrove forest tour (half-day course)
As we are a land operator in Ishigaki Island, you can get services that only a local company can offer, such as making excursion plans, boarding ticket arrangements for all the shipping companies, charter bus and cab arrangements in Ishigaki Island, and proposals for sightseeing courses.
- Okinawa PrefectureHigashi Village, Kunigami District82, Gesashi
- Closed day
- January 1
- View website
- Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway).
- Vehicle parking
- Parking available for 3 large buses at Fureai Hirugi Park, a 2-minute walk from Yanbaru Nature School.
- Description of service
- You can enjoy "Gesashi River Canoe Tour" and "Mangrove Observation" to learn about mangrove ecology and small animals. From 20 to 120 persons/approximately 3 hours
- Viewing mangroves along the Gesashi River and canoeing (half-day course): 4,100 yen per person
- Cost / Visit fee
- If it is above the menu, then 4,100 yen per person. There are various other programs too. Prices vary by program.
- Business Hour
- In case of a group, 6 months before the scheduled date. For individuals, a day before the scheduled date.
- Caution for application
- The canoeing courses start at different times each day, depending on the ebb and flow of the tides. Please contact us once by email or phone to confirm the start time before submitting your application.
- Foregin language availability
- Japanese, English（If interpretation is added）