Murasaki Mura is a historical park with a recreated townscape from the Ryukyu Kingdom era, where you can enjoy 101 experiences at 32 studios. Shisa coloring (Okinawa’s guardian god) is the most popular experience and can be enjoyed by children and adults. Try painting Shisa with your favorite colors!
- 沖縄県読谷村1020-1 Takashiho,Yomitan,Okinawa
- Closed day
- None (Some holidays depending on a workshop)
- View website
- About 80 min by car from Naha Airport
- Description of service
- Paint your very own Shisa lion-dog made from clay or plaster using acrylic paints. You can take your work of art home on the same day. / From 9:00am / Up to 100 pax / About 1h
- Cost / Visit fee
- From ¥1,185 / Separate admission required / Price varies based on the type of lesson.
- Business Hour
- 9:00am– 6:00pm (Last admission: 5:00pm)
- Foreign language Brochure
- English, Korean, Chinese (simplified)