Nonprofit Organization / Ogimi Marugoto Tourism Association添加到我的列表
Taa-taki Falls trekking and waterfall pool play
Ogimi Village is a Yanbaru village where people, nature and culture live in harmony. The village is known for longevity, shekwasha
citrus, Bashofu textiles and Bunagaya magical creatures. Local residents have a laid-back and unhurried lifestyle, and they look
forward to meeting you!
- 沖縄県大宜味村1357-18 Taminato,Ogimi
- Closed day
- View website
- About 100 min by car from Naha Airport
- Description of service
- Fun for all ages and genders. Enjoy sloshing through the river while exploring the Yanbaru Forest with a local guide as you hike to the 15-meter tall Taa-taki Falls. / From 9:00am, 2:00pm / 2 to 40 pax (You can experience in group) / About 2h
- Cost / Visit fee
- ¥4,500 (includes guide, life jacket, insurance, and consumption tax) / Reservation required at least 3 days in advance / Clothing: long sleeves, long pants, towel, change of clothes, marine shoes (no sandals) / Offered: year-round / Able to swim in the waterfall pool (no diving) / Other programs available include marine experience and lifestyle culture experience, etc.
- Business Hour
- Foreign language Brochure
- English, Chinese (traditional)