Forest Adventure in Onna添加到我的列表
Forest adventure in Onna
Forest Adventure in Onna is an adventure sports park where humans and nature come together, and is Japan’s largest in terms of park
area(maximum glide distance of 120 m, maximum height of 30 m above the ground). The park features Okinawa’s natural forests. The
park is the 4th oldest of its kind and is located on the southernmost in Japan.
- 沖縄県恩納村1525 Maeda,Onna,Okinawa
- Closed day
- View website
- About 1 hour by car from Naha Airport
- Description of service
- 8:30am–5:00pm ※Restrictions on final admission time (varies by weather and daylight). / 30 pax (inquire at the time of reservation; larger parties may be accepted) / About 2h
- Cost / Visit fee
- Group rate:¥3,100 (¥500 discount from normal price of ¥3,600) Excluding Golden Week period. / Reservation required / Wear comfortable-fitting clothes and shoes (sandals not allowed). / Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot be participated.
- Business Hour
- 8:30am–5:00pm (There is the last admission time)
- Foreign language Brochure