BLUE SEAL ICE PARK添加到我的列表
Decorative ice bar making
The hands-on museum of BLUE SEAL! It offers the “ice bar making program"" only in Okinawa as well as “a -20°C freezer experience” and “squeezing soft-serve ice cream experience.” Have fun and enjoy eating ice cream.
- 5-5-6 Makiminato,Urasoe,Okinawa
- Closed day
- View website
- About 25 min by car from Naha Airport
- Description of service
- E n j o y c r e a t i n g y o u r v e r y own personalized ice bar, experience what its like inside a freezer, and make soft-serve ice cream. / (1) 9:30am-10:30am (2)11:00am-12:00pm (3)13:30pm-14:30pm (4)15:00pm-16:00pm (5)17:00pm-18:00pm/ Up to 16 pax / About 40–45 min
- Cost / Visit fee
- ¥1,800 / Reservations accepted online. Same-day participation available depends on vacancy.
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, Union Pay
- Foreign language Brochure
- English, Korean, Chinese (traditional)