Zuisen Distillery Co., Ltd.添加到我的列表
Photo in front of the facility
Old liquor storage
Zuisen Distillery was founded in the year 1887. The long-established distillery gets its name from an auspicious spring located by the second gate of Shuri castle "Gate of Zuisen" and has inherited the essence of Awamori. On the factory tour, visitors can learn the 600 years of history and manufacturing process of Awamori. Accepts custom orders and provides shipping.
- Okinawa PrefectureNaha City1-35, Shuri Sakiyama-cho
- Closed day
- Second and fourth Saturdays of the month, Sundays and public holidays
- View website
- Approximately a 15-minute walk from Shuri Station on the Monorail
- Cost / Visit fee
- Business Hour
- Performance time
- The time required is approximately 30 minutes- 40 minutes.
- Caution for application
- ・ Groups are requested to contact us in advance.
- Ordinary Capacity
- Approximately 40 people (For groups, please advance reservation is required.
- Foregin language availability
- English (daily conversation)