Zuisen Distillery Co., Ltd.添加到我的列表
- Factory Tours/CSR Programs
Zuisen Distillery was founded in 1887. The name was taken from an auspicious spring located by the second gate of Shuri castle "Gate of Zuisen". Inherited the essence of Awamori, Zuisen is one of the long-established distilleries. On the tour, visitors can learn the 600 years of history and manufacturing process of Awamori. Distiller accepts original custom orders and shipping.
- 沖縄県那覇市1-35 Sakiyamacho, Shuri Naha city
- Closed day
- 2nd and 4th Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- View website
- 15 minutes walk from "Shuri" monorail station.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Free of charge
- Business Hour
- Performance time
- Caution for application
- ・For group tour, please make reservation in advance.
- Ordinary Capacity
- About 40 pax
(Reservation required for a group）
- Foregin language availability
- English (conversation level)