Okinawa Prefectural Enterprise Bureau Chatan Water Treatment Administration Office Seawater Desalination Center添加到我的列表
Seawater Desalination Center has a capacity to produce 40,000 m3 of freshwater per day, almost equivalent to 10% of the average water consumption in Okinawa using the reverse osmosis method. Visitors can learn the mechanism of seawater desalination.
- Okinawa PrefectureChatan Town1-27, Miyagi
- Closed day
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- View website
- Approximately 60 minutes by car from Naha Airport
- Cost / Visit fee
- Performance time
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Caution for application
- Held for one group in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Prior reservation is required. Please call at least two weeks before your visit. Please note that you may not be able to visit on your preferred date and time when other requests have been accepted for the same timing.
- Ordinary Capacity
- Up to 60 people in a group