Okinawa Zoo and Museum Foundation마이리스트에 추가
- Central Area
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
The southernmost zoo in Japan with a children’s museum located on the same property. The zoo mainly exhibits indigenous animals to Okinawa. The museum holds workshops for the area of science, philosophy and art.
- 5-7-1 Goya, Okinawa
- Closed day
- Tuesday (When Tuesday falls on a national holiday, the following day is closed. During the summer, winter and spring vacation periods, Tuesdays are open.)
- View website
- About 45 min by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway)
- Cost / Visit fee
- Adult: 500 yen ( group 20 or more, 400 yen)
- Business Hour
- April – September: 09:30～18:00
October – March: 09:30～17:30
(entrance permitted up to 1 hour before closing)
- Indication for Animal Handling
The Applicant: Okinawa Zoo and Museum Foundation: Director: Mitsuko Toumon.
5-7-1 Goya, Okinawa city, Okinawa Prefecture
Type of Animal Handling Business Operator: Display, Sale, Rental, Keep.
Registration Number: Oki-Dou-Ten 322. Oki-Dou-Han 322, Oki-Dou-Kashi 322, Oki-Dou-Ho 322
Registration Date: April 24, 2007
Expiry Date: April 23, 2007
Person Responsible for Animal Handling: Genwa Higa, Ken Shimabukuro, Kozue Oogimi, Etsuko Yamauchi, Manabu Fukuhara, Rina Maedoma, Kenya Azama