Okinawa Cellular Stadium Naha (Naha City-run Ohnoyama Baseball Stadium)마이리스트에 추가
The stadium, which has the largest spectator capacity in Okinawa, hosts many cultural and other events. As Okinawa's only stadium where professional baseball matches take place, it plays a vital role in promoting the sport.
There is a baseball museum within the facility where visitors can learn about baseball history in Okinawa. The pleasant breeze of Okinawa creates a comfortable, exceptional experience for participants in sports and cultural activities.
- 시설 정보
- 기본 정보
|Name of Rooms||Maximum Capacity||Area
|Baseball field||8,485||Weekday (tax included)
1h / (when no admission fee is charged)
- Groups of children and students 1,542 yen
- General group 4,628 yen
- Professional sports organization 21,600 yen
- Others 13,886 yen
|Capacity: Approximately 20,000 (15,000 seats in the infield stands)
Ancillary facilities: Medical room, conference room, reception room, games management room, tournament organizer room, referee room, Groundkeeper’s room, Warm-up room, Baseball museum, etc.
Conditions: Food and beverages are allowed (Littering is prohibited), Pets are not allowed(Service dogs are allowed)
- Okinawa Cellular Stadium, 42-1, Onoyama-cho
- Closed day
- New year holidays. （The office will be closed if there are any other legal inspections.）
- View website
- Approximately 5 minutes by car from Naha Airport, a 3-minute walk from Tsubogawa and Onoyama Athletics Park Station on the Monorail, a 8-minute walk from Naha Bus Terminal.
- Vehicle parking
- Accommodates 129 vehicles（Disabled persons parking 5 vehicles）
- Business Hour
- Performance time
- The time required is approximately 30 minutes- 1 hour. .
- Consultation required
- Caution for application
- * Note that some events may be held on the day of your visit. Adjustment may be required during reservation.
- Baseball field only
- MICE Performance results
- - Worldwide Uchinanchu Festival (2016)
- World Music Festival in Okinawa (2012)
- K-Pop Paradise 2012
EXILE ATSUSHI SPECIAL NIGHT IN OKINAWA (2019)