Okinawan Traditional House Ufuya마이리스트에 추가
- North Area
- Restaurant and Private Party
Okinawa Old House Ufuya, consisting of a collection of old traditional Okinawan houses, serves “agu,” a traditional local breed of pig, and Okinawan cuisine. There are four houses almost 100 years old, each of which can accommodate from 14 to 30 pax. Five houses surround the square which can be seen from each house and is used for various events.
- 90 Nakayama Nago
（Food and beverage services reser）
- Closed day
- Open Everyday
- View website
- About 90 min by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway)
- ○Dinners are buffet-style cuisine while standing (please inquire for details).
The main lunch dish is Okinawa Soba.
The main dinner dish is Agu pork shabu-shabu.
- Business Hour
- 11:00am–4:30pm for lunch
6:00pm–10:00pm for dinner (L.O. 9:00pm)
- Credit Card
- VISA, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, etc
- Ordinary Capacity
- Made to order
- Available in case of advance reservation
- Foregin language availability
- English, Chinese (traditional) (Daily conversation)
- Foreign language Menu
- English, Korean, Chinese (traditional)