Okinawa Urban Monorail Incorporated “Yui Rail”마이리스트에 추가
“Yui Rail” runs for 12.9 km between Naha Airport and Naha City, and is used for commuting to work or school. It is also popular with tourists because it has the southernmost station in Japan. It is even possible to hire out a pair of railway cars, allowing you to enjoy views of the city while having a party, eating, holding a meeting or presentation, or other type of gatherings.
- 377-2 Ashimine, Naha City
- Closed day
- View website
- About 10 min walk from Naha Airport monorail station (Corporate Office)
- MICE plan
- ○Past events: Wine Train, Awamori Train, Year-End/New-Year Party Train, Sociable Train, Bridal Train, Birthday
Train, Company Orientation Train, Christmas Train, Sanshin Train, Wine Tasting Train, etc.
・On-train wining & dining: Outside food and alcoholic beverages are welcome
・Round trip event, starting from Naha Airport or Shuri Station, about 80min–90min including a break
・No events during rush hours (8:00am–9:30am & 5:00pm–7:30pm)
・Charter fee: ¥100,000/round trip (tax incl.) *Separate fee for cleaning and other apply
・Yui Rail can prepare: Tables (up to 8), tablecloths, microphones (1 wired, 1 wireless), speaker, colored light
bulbs, CD player, train name posters (to be posted above train windows), 2 coolers *Option fee applies
・Host should prepare: Staff (carrying in food and beverages, reception, MC, etc.), passenger identification, food
and beverages (if necessary)
・Reservations must be made one month in advance in principle
・Meeting place: Naha Airport or Shuri Station
- Business Hour
- 6:00am – 12:00am (Reception for train
reservation: 8:30am 5:15pm on weekdays)
- 1 month in advance
- Credit Card
- Ordinary Capacity
- 65 pax
- Foregin language availability
- Foreign language Brochure
- English, Korean, Chinese (traditional, simplified)※Railway information (Okinawa prefecture's
- ※Notes：Breakable items such as beer servers, glass cups and bottles are not allowed to bring in. No cooking allowed on the train. (No Fire Allowed)
※Please be punctual. Schedule change and stop over cannot be accepted.
※Some requests may be not be accepted.