Seasah Story마이리스트에 추가
Features unique and tasteful Shi-sa and vessels inspired by climate, sea, sky and people of Miyako.
Visitors can experience Shi-sa making at our sister store, Seasah Toubou Kyu (inside of Miyakojima Taiken Craft Village). Contact us for souvenirs.
- 1135-6, Hirara Aza Matsubara
- Closed day
- Not fixed holidays
- View website
- Approximately 5 minutes by car from Miyako Airport
- Description of service
- ○ A pair of Shisa is 3,900 yen
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX and others.
- Foregin language availability
- English（daily conversation, quotation preparation）
- Please visit our online store at https://seasah.theshop.jp/