Shima no Gakko Kume island마이리스트에 추가
Making sata andagi together with an Okinawan grandmother
- Kume Island Area
Enjoy the attractions of Kume Island through the activities. The island has a unique charm and offers various special programs.
Hone your five senses through activities and experience the island's nature, culture and people.
- 160-57 Higa(Eef Jyoho Plaza),Kumejima
- Closed day
- View website
- About 20 min by car from Kumejima Airport
- Description of service
- Enjoy a conversation with an Okinawan grandmother while making the local favorite sata andagi (Okinawan style donut) and other sweets made from brown sugar. Children must be accompanied by an adult (up to 2 children per adult). / 9:00am–5:00pm / Up to 28 pax / About 2h
- Cost / Visit fee
- ¥3,240 / Reservation required; contact by no later than 5:00pm the day prior / What to bring: comfortable fitting clothes that can get
dirty / Meet at: Ajimakan
- Business Hour
- Weekdays: 10:00am–6:00pm, Sat, Sun and national holidays: 10:00am–7:00pm